Saturday 9 January 2016

I'm in looove with the french styled, rustic shabby chic look these days, and I can't wait to reflect that in our new home. Over the past few weeks we have been to so many places, including reclaim centres and antiques fayres in order to capture some inspiration for our ideal home. The trouble is, there is such a great deal of different styles out there right now that range from 'Country' to 'Modern' to 'Classic' that it all gets kind of confusing when you love it all!
So is it really achievable to put a hint of 'Modern' with a clash of 'Country'? I guess we will find out!

Some of our favourite purchases so far include a reclaimed country style farmhouse dining table, which has been hand painted and is a whopping 7ft long! I can't wait to dress this with some french style wingback dining chairs for ultimate comfort.

We also sourced a huge bargain via ebay (secret weapon to affordable furnishings), with a grey cast iron multifuel log burner, which was a steal at £179!

I love finding cheap cheats for decorating spaces, as I feel like a lot of companies can con you into buying the exact replica of things for thousands of pounds, but by doing a bit of simple online research we always manage to bag ourselves a deal. I guess all this home refurb practise finally has some perks :)

All I need now are some delicious recipes to some home cooked favourite meals, and a whole bunch of guests to fill up our table space! If you have any recipes that you would like to share, drop me a comment below :) I love to try out new dishes, and will definitely be upgrading my cookbooks very soon.

-XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© leanne marling. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig